First step - Introductory Session
The Creighton Model FertilityCare teaching program consists of an Introductory Session and then eight follow-up sessions over the course of a year. The group Introductory Sessions are free and anyone who is interested in learning what the system is about is invited to attend. Individual Introductory Sessions are available at an additional cost if the group schedule does not fit your needs.
Following the Introductory Session, if the woman or couple decides that they would like to begin the program they will:
- Pay the fee for the supplies and first follow-up session.
- Make an appointment for a first follow-up two weeks later.
- Receive their preliminary instructions for charting.
Learning Schedule for Follow-Up Sessions
The follow-up sessions are where the learning of the system really happens. Women and couples receive one-on-one, customized teaching and feedback based on their own chart and use of the system. Every woman is different. Every couple is different.
The standard schedule includes four follow-up sessions scheduled at roughly two-week intervals, a fifth follow-up session one month later, and then three additional follow-up sessions at three-month intervals.
After the first year, follow-ups are held on an as-needed basis, approximately every 6-12 months. Once a couple has learned to use the system, they can use it for life, through any reproductive changes they will experience.
Learning to chart with the Creighton Model and fertility-awareness in general is an investment in your health and in your family.
- Group Introductory Session: No charge
- Individual Introductory Session: $75
- Program Setup Fee (Book, charting supplies and first follow-up): $105
- Program fee for the first year: $500 (includes setup fee)
- Pay per session and long-term follow-up sessions: $75
- Charting supplies/materials: All materials are always included, as long as you remain current in the follow-up schedule.
Payment Options: Cash, Check, Chase Quick-pay, credit card, or PayPal accepted.
If available to you, Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts may be used to pay for services.
If you are in need of financial assistance or would like to discuss a payment plan, please contact me.